Farm Building Permits

In certain situations farm structures are normally exempt from building and zoning permits. Among other things, the structure must be part of a farming operation where profits and losses will be reported by the owner to the IRS on Schedule F. If you cannot meet the criteria, you must apply for a building permit. The Application for Exemption: Farm Building Construction (PDF) is required.
Farm at sunrise with pink and purple sky