Budget, Debt Schedule and Capital Improvement Plan
Budget Planning - FY 2021A public forum to hear residents' views on budgeting priorities will be held on February 4 at 6 p.m. in the Haberer Building Board Room.
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for FY 2020
Fiscal year 2020 begins July 1, 2019 and will end June 30, 2020.
- Comprehensive Budget Document (ADOPTED) for FY 2020
- Comprehensive Budget Document (PROPOSED) for FY 2020
- County Administrator's Budget Presentation - April 9, 2019
- County Administrator's Budget Planning Workshop Presentation to Board of Supervisors - January 15, 2019
- Budget Planning Timeline for Fiscal Year 2020
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for Fiscal Year 2019Fiscal year 2019 begins July 1, 2018 and will end June 30, 2019
- Comprehensive Budget Document FY19 (ADOPTED)
- Capital Improvement Plan for FY 2019 - FY 2023
- Debt Schedule
- Development Process of the 2019 Budget
- Budget Timeline
- County Administrator's Budget Presentation
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for Fiscal Year 2018
Fiscal year 2018 begins July 1, 2017 and will end June 30, 2018.
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for Fiscal Year 2017
Fiscal year 2017 begins July 1, 2016 and will end June 30, 2017.
Other Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents
- View budget documents for previous fiscal years.
- View Capital Improvement Plan documents for previous fiscal years.
Budget & Capital Improvement Plan Process Dates
The Management Services Department works closely with County Administration and the Board of Supervisors in the development of the County's annual budget and capital improvement plan.
The process normally begins in December, with the development of the County’s priorities and initiatives and concludes with the final adoption of the budget by the Board of Supervisors in June.
- Prepares the annual operating budget and five year Capital Improvement Plan.
- Projects revenues
- Estimates expenditures
- Continually monitors county budgets to ensure the accuracy of the budget estimate
- Provides information and assistance on budgeting for county departments
- Provides internal control oversight
- Reviews alternatives and prepare recommendations on budget, management, and policy issues for the Board of Supervisors
For information about State procedures, visit: the state website.