Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Campbell County's Open Enrollment Period for 2024 benefits selection is from Thursday, October 26 through Friday, November 10.
This year, only retirees with changes are required to complete an open enrollment form.
Please submit your forms via email to HR@campbellcountyva.gov or mail a copy of your signed form to Campbell County Management Services, P.O. Box 100, Rustburg, VA 24588.
*Please note that for those grandfathered into the previous KeyCare program, it is now retitled as KeyCare 750.
Health Savings Account Information
Retirees can continue to make/receive contributions to the Health Savings Account program as long as they remain eligible under federal criteria and guidelines, as follows:
• You are covered under a qualified high deductible health plan;
• You are not covered by any other health plan, including your spouse’s health insurance
• You are not covered by spouse’s Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
• You are not enrolled in any part of Medicare or Tricare;
• You are not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return.