To comply with national health and safety directives and minimize risk to residents, the Campbell County Board of Supervisors Work Session (5 p.m.), and Final Budget Presentation (6:00 p.m.) for Tuesday, May 12, 2020, will be available to residents via the ZOOM meeting platform (in both video viewing and phone listening modes). Please note that these meetings are being offered under one meeting link. Participants can join at any time during those sessions.
Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/95411379511?pwd=b05JR3ZSWllQM1FrTHVMZVQ3NzkzUT09
Please note that the session password for this link
You are also encouraged to turn the volume up on your
computer to be able to hear dialogue clearly.
Participation by Phone Call-in:
If you are calling in, please dial any of the following
numbers (note - for higher quality, dial a number based on your current
+1 312 626 6799 (Campbell County Area)
+1 929 205 6099
+1 253 215 8782
+1 301 715 8592
+1 346 248 7799 or
+1 669 900 6833
The webinar ID number is: 954
1137 9511, with the passcode, again, being
International numbers available at
Participation via iPhone
If you are accessing the meeting via iPhone one-tap, please
use the following numbers:
US: +19292056099,,95411379511#,,1#,875897# or
Some tips and points to remember regarding ZOOM participation:
- You may join using the above webinar link or via phone up to 15 minutes ahead of time or at any time during either the Broadband Authority or Board of Supervisor meetings.
- If you are accessing the meeting from a browser or the Zoom application, you will be able to view the Board of Supervisors in attendance in the Board room. You will also be able to see any Supervisor and/or Staff member participating virtually, provided the virtual participants have joined using computer or phone video. If you are using the phone feature, the virtual Board and Staff participants will only be heard and not seen.
- If you are accessing the meeting from a browser of the Zoom application, you will have the capability of using the Q&A chat feature within Zoom.
- If you are dialing in via phone to listen, you may share your questions or comments by emailing email@example.com.
- There is no cost to you to use the ZOOM platform.
We invite you to use this available technology to keep apprised and connected to Board discussions and actions while practicing safe social distancing..