Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Campbell County businesses who meet eligibility criteria may apply for up to $5,000 in reimbursement funds via the online grant application below.
Campbell County’s internal COVID-19 Finance Team will review applications and make award recommendations starting July 1 and will continue as long as allocated resources remain available. Award recipients will be notified by email; awards will be issued by check or direct deposit. Requests for grant awards over $5,000 will be considered on a case-by-case basis contingent on documentation of adverse impact and need.
Applicants should be aware of the following criteria set for eligibility:
1. Funds must be used for actual COVID-19 expenses related directly to the public health crisis (i.e. cleaning supplies, masks for employees, plexi-glass installation, hand-sanitizer, etc.) Grant funding does not cover loss of revenue or reimbursement for tax payments.
2. Reimbursable expenses must have been incurred between March 1, 2020 and December 31, 2021.
3. Copies of dated receipts and a completed W-9 form must be submitted with the application to be considered.
4. Each business location requires an individual application.
5. All invoices must be clearly marked as to what expenses should be considered by committee for reimbursement; expenses not identified on invoices will not be considered.
To apply for funding,
your business must be independently owned; (corporately owned national chains are not eligible for the grant unless they are an individually owned franchise); hold an active business license in Campbell County; be in good standing on state/local taxes; be physically located in Campbell County; and have been in operation since 2019.
Business owners with questions may contact the Department of Finance and Strategic Initiatives at (434) 332-9667.
Please check the option that applies, or explain business model/format.
Please check the box that best applies.
Please include specific dates, actions/responses, and type of expenses incurred.
If selected to receive a grant allocation, which bank holds the account you'd like the funds sent to? (If none, a check would be mailed directly to your business.)
Please select a choice above.
I attest that the information presented in this application is true to the best of my knowledge and understand that any funds administrated through this grant may be audited for specified use. I agree to comply with all grant criteria set forth and accept responsibility for repayment to Campbell County should funds be expended by me or my affiliated business in a manner prohibited within the grant’s criteria. I understand that Campbell County administers grant allocations within its discretion and is under no obligation to remit funding based on submission of this request. Please note that nothing submitted with this application will be returned to the requestor.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature on an official letter of award at a later date if selected to receive funding.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field